Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Beyonce

04.01.2014

 I realize by the date you may assume that I'm foolin' you but indeed I am not.
 Who run the world? Girls.
 Who told us that? Beyonce.

 Unlike a lot of people, I didn't really need Beyonce to tell me that I rule the world; I kind of figured with the comments I get about my great ass and how all I've ever had to do was say "I want" and pretty much everything came to me; but it doesn't hurt to get that little extra ego boost from one of the sexiest, most powerful women in the world.

 Oh yeah, that Beyonce is a powerful woman. Jay-Z sure as hell couldn't stay away. Through all the gossip of their break-up, who came off as the biggest testes sack of them all? Oh my god, it was most definitely Jay-Z. Of all the woman at his "finger-tips", Beyonce was the one who broke every tip he poked at her, until he finally conceded that she was, in fact, the Queen and his lucky ass could only hope she'd keep him as her King. Lucky for that guy, she's also a smart business-woman (and loving, I'm sure. I just feel like she's a very loving woman, too, because you can be loving and hard as hell. Just ask me; I'll tell you).

 So today's article goes to Beyonce; a great thing/person guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment